Hilton Head Island Home Watch, Inc. understands emotional and practical concerns when allowing outside personal into your private life.
- Always respect personal property, unauthorized people do not accompany patrol reporter
- Restricted areas / rooms deemed restricted or off limits are not entered (extreme emergency would prevail)
- Patrols are conducted within the designated scheduled time, patrol personal do not linger on the property
- Equipment, cars, bikes and such recreational facilities are off limits to patrol personal
- Any and all keys, fobs, codes are kept secure and not shared with anyone (HHIHW, Inc. personal expect to have their own security code if your home has a security system)
- Client profile information remains secure and not shared or distributed. If in the event a contractor services the home only minimal information is provided