BASE PATROL FEE:
Refer to Pre-Patrol Agreement located within FORMS
- Up to 3,500 square feet: Weekly – Patrol – normal operating hours $50.00 per patrol
- Over 3,500 square feet – phone for consultation
With an annual agreement you may start and stop patrols as you direct. A patrol fee is considered earned and fee due and payable upon report submission / completion of the patrol.
Billing is generally at the end of a calendar month.
Supplemental Service for a FEE:
Each supplemental service stand on own merit – consult HHIHW, Inc.
Administrative, Routine Maintenance, & Concierge Capabilities:
- Coordinate Routine Repair or Maintenance Service Providers (provide access to service providers)
- Thirty Party Liaison – remodel / reconstruction code reporting
- C A D Design – as built drawings
- Town of Hilton Head Island emergency permitting
- Coordinate Cleaning Services (provide access to service provider)
- Package Delivery or Pick-up
- Coordinate Hurricane Shutter Installation & Removal
- Storm preparation
- Auto Care (startup, drive)
- Waiting Services (big box store deliveries, communication providers, packages)
- Grocery Shopping – short arrival list
- Install MASTER LOCK – key lock box at property
Additionally, to our base patrol home watch service, we offer an impressive array of concierge services. If you have a request that you do not find in the short list, we will be pleased to assist, simply ask. We are happy to help.
What affects your home watch budget?
Patrol event cycle is in your control, tailored for you; completely flexible.
- Unusual water zone related observations may trigger an emergency situation
- Irregular circumstances usually prompt recommendations for further non-invasive and/or invasive evaluation(s). Magnitude / Consequences possibly will result in after-effects.
HHIHW, Inc. is not your neighbor!
HHIHW, Inc. is a full time home watch and concierge service provider, for those individuals who have a second home that is not their primary residence.